I’m so excited to meet you!
I’m Amy, I’m an event & portrait photographer
I’m based in Surrey & work all over the UK.
For many years I worked in casting for film & television, I then spent a little time working in TV & Film production and more recently I represented and managed a variety of commercial directors & producers.
I started my professional photography journey about 6 years ago and over the years I have had the privilege of working with some wonderful people and great events.
I love my job and I love the people I get to meet and work with.
As a portrait & event photographer, I combine candid documentary-style photography with creative portrait techniques. My reportage & unobtrusive approach allows me to take natural & genuine photographs.
I have done the photography for a variety of events, awards and performances, many with high profile guests including the Prime Minister, events at Downing Street, the House of Commons and was one of the official photographers for both Edinburgh TV festival and Raindance Film festival. I have also worked directly with a variety of professionals & performers including David & Carrie Grant, James Constantinou & Simon Rimmer.
A bit more about me…
- I am mum to a gorgeous, strong-willed, little person & wife to an amazing man
- I have a mild obsession with chicken wings
- I believe in being actively anti-racist & diversity matters
- Lists are one of my favourite things (^exhibit A)
- I love cava, coffee & cake
- I love exercise & staying active, but only so I can eat more cake
- I’m not good at sharing food particularly cake